Sunday, March 14, 2021

Week 2 - Highs and Lows

I have the kids give me 3 highs and 1 low.  This week I didn't allow them to say school because I am pretty sure that will always be their low on this trip. 
Here they are from week 2. 

Bo 

Highs - Lizard's Mouth, Pool & Hot Tub, The Saguaro's

Low - Leaving the Klopp's house and not getting a stuffed animal. 

Darby - 

Highs -Swimming at the pool in Mesa, Lizard's Mouth, Joshua Tree

Lows - Leaving the Klopp's house 

Ollie - 

Highs - Lizard's Mouth, my birthday, Meeting the guy in the hot tub who had a birthday on Feb. 29...he is only 17. 

Low - Leaving the Klopp's house. 

Colt - 

Highs - Lizard's Mouth, Joshua Tree, traveling to Tombstone

Low - Leaving the Klopp's House

Brody -

Highs- Joshua Tree, Lizard's Mouth, Driving through the desert. 

Low - Leaving the Klopp's house 

Brad -

Highs - Cooking bacon for the first time on the new stove, Seeing Joshua Tree, Getting into the hot tub from the freezing cold pool.  

Low- Having employees not show up for work on the busiest day of the year.  


Janelle

Highs - Seeing my cousins and their kids, Joshua Tree & Saguaro, swimming with my kids. 

Low - Being cold when I thought we would be in really hot weather.   (although I don't do great in hot weather so it's probably for the better). 

No comments: