Monday, March 1, 2021

My driver

I'm not one to gush too much about Brad but to say I am so grateful for him is an understatement. This trip was my idea and he has let me run with it and also supported me in this dream. It hasn't been easy. It has added a great amount of stress to his world, especially in the last few weeks. I think we both agree it has been a good kind of stress especially as we are now on the road. Brad has done SO much to make this happen. He has managed the financial part of everything (buying the motorhome, upgrades, renting our house etc.). He has been drinking from a fire hose learning how to operate an RV (and we are still both learning). He has also driven this RV multiple times with confidence and never shown me any fear. I am so thankful for all of this and glad we get to have this adventure with our family.  



1 comment:

Lori said...

So excited to follow your journey! Lee thought this was so cool and definitely something he'd love to do!