Friday, March 12, 2021

Joshua Tree- Exploring

We left our campsite and went north hoping we might be able to spend another night in the park.   After searching a few campgrounds we decided to just try and explore a few of the areas.  I’m so glad we made the effort to come to this side of the park because it is vastly different than where we were.  The big giant rocks are a natural playground for the kids and makes this mom a tad bit nervous.   Although I am thankful they are all brave and confident.   

The Joshua Trees are also a sight to behold.   Even though they are different than PNW trees they are beautiful in their own way.  

We spent a few hours exploring before we left the park and headed east.  At least the kids were excited to get to Arizona.  

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1lZB8Ud82RGYqhXCZ6cNZF6FmwfKK8qSDhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1E93w_9hVaFatRpS8cCBGMjiDQR3byY0jhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1J_j4nRaVt6_JB4rXUxnuJRX3a3vAeaf2https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1VZkIcD4oGgDzpTJC1LSUr7_RmbL36-jKhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=10HNh8JJD2E5AXQyLCdWFeQ34vVPRlSZshttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1sL5giyAHDioYXyzicfMbC4b5xqZrRpohhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ZGcEfVeEX_-zjmWVeL6G69Tq8PdfQMcBhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1nf5fLZWcnlTS-qxfeg0F7wEcY9WYkey6

I have more pictures to download from Brad’s phone.  

We hope to come back here soon and highly recommend this place.  

No comments: