Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Saguaro National Park

We left Mesa/Apache Junction and headed towards Saguaro National Park.  In my research I chose the west side because it said they had a denser forest of the Saguaro.    After talking to the Ranger I learned the East side is more RV friendly.  Oops, I didn't do my research well enough.   

We made a quick stop at the Visitor Center and then took a few pictures before we got back on the road.    This was another moment that I wish we had more time to spend here but sometimes just getting a glimpse is enough to put it on our calendar again.  

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1I1wnhxs_pvxa4n-xEwKKA2UfjUQ7wQVq

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Lu8iyRuxjI9t0b3escsH-v71SLcG0kSFhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=17oRFVkLxowgLU-3gByElnFz58MOL_ufk

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1bDJAe8tpGnCUZpOlrSoC2YINaHNLQlHX

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1euAW95Y3YT9xLPe4Uq0pMhT4Um1s-zUQ

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1sulpNCvCoqLWbdEIt8kD-Gr5uFDbYGF0

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1L8VjRXZEF1DQsbaRnygtAGyl7i23TIxI



Ollie got a stuffed animal from the Visitor Center.  This was his birthday present. 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1lMoCcvG8G_A-PZsdrHORIsI2NXMzdbAh

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1LbXaZyyWe90ltbHbEP4h0DMw-bUlnY9B


Trying to get a family selfie or a groupie. 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1MoB1jEkB7bXaBOVk0Hm4mcfeDDL5tVPi

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1HJb3YMAIq2fGragSQ0HnK7lA5XAsfjTQhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=162i_y8d7QkoLVxldcp2cAt7UkMby6q7rhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1HBRCpHiHYx_ijM6V_wqqcRM8KQ92Fpikhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1P102_Mb6OjTt9nSuto0Rq7iS9JYeNry-

1 comment:

Jeannine said...

I love, love, love reading all your entries and seeing all your pictures!!