Our 2nd night had us at the Mt. Shasta KOA. I had made a reservation here so this was our destination. It was another long day of driving but glad we have made it this far.
One of the things I love about camping is it forces the kids to get outside. When they were done with their school work they really didn't have many options of other things to do (since I also said they couldn't be on their devices) so they went outside. It didn't take them very long to start playing frisbee golf.
Another really fun part of this trip, so far, has been seeing the excitement through their eyes. We have been to Oregon quite a few times but this time crossing the border was extra exciting. They were even more excited when we crossed into California. (I have a video but will have to post it later).
1 comment:
Glad you got to stay a night at Mt Shasta. I went to the Jr college in Weed (College of the Siskiyous) for 2 years. Lots of good memories there.
Post a Comment