We knew we wanted to go north after Austin and swinging by the Garage King but we also found ourselves leaving much later than we wanted to. In the brainstorming for this trip, I told Brad that we had to park our RV at least once in a Walmart parking lot. (We also learned that not all Walmarts will let RVs park there). It was starting to get dark on our drive north and we realized we had no plan for a place to stay. Using an RV app I saw that there was a Walmart where we could spend the night. In Tyler, Texas we parked our RV.
Everything was great until about 4:00 in the morning when a car pulled up near us and played music. Brad and I weren't sure what to do. Brad was about to move somewhere else when the car finally left. Thank goodness!
I liked parking here because I was able to wake up early and get some shopping done without wasting too much time.
No comments:
Post a Comment