Saturday, March 13, 2021

Salome

After Joshua Tree we headed east.   We knew we were going to make a quick stop in Phoenix but also knew that was a long drive so we tried to pick a place a few hours away.  At first we tried the town of Parker but Brad said we should find a place with a swimming pool so we chose the closest KOA which is in the town of Salome, AZ.   

Don’t worry, I have never heard of it either.  

Brad needed to catch up on work and put in more than a full day so we ended up staying two nights here.  

I definitely would have spent a different place to spend an extra day (I.e. Joshua Tree) but it was a good way to force us to  just chill.   The kids didn’t care.  They were just happy about the pool and the game room.  Even these moments are so fun because it’s a change of scenery from our own home.  

The better news is Brad caught up on his work and even got a little bit ahead


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1h7qgysus4xxwIZNcFRh6San1BNKPHrGdhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1kfn2llN1PBm0uKTkn-h41Y4rqcRjU1Aa

No comments: