Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Parking Garage?

I was anxious about going to DC because most of the things I had read said DO NOT DRIVE an RV in the city.   There were a few places that recommended parking at Union Station so that is what we decided to try.   Brad was also in contact with Connie, a lady who he has talked to on the phone for his business.   She agreed to meet us downtown and to give us a tour of DC.   

We found our way to Union Station but also encountered a barrier at the bus entrance.  Then we started driving in the streets of DC.   Brad was as calm as a cucumber and I was a giant mess.   I actually had to go lay down in the bunk bed because I couldn't handle it.  During this time Brad was talking to Connie and she told us to go back to Union Station.    

At first she told Brad to turn down this street.  It was very clearly not made for RVs.  Brad wanted to take a picture to document it.  


Connie ended up saving our day by talking to someone who was able to get us into the parking garage.  What a relief!  


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1EYv69AaXCNErJ-5vcX9PqEwxORAWhLEy

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1BZ9Rs3IpXtOjQJV8Uynu3Jr77yhICg3l

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1rEVq8DB-808XQ6krTn6Ec5Or4hcsZDPi

No comments: