Friday, April 30, 2021

Kennebunkport

We were thinking about going back down to Boston but Brad doesn't like backtracking and we weren't sure what exactly we would do in the city.   So, we decided to head north.  (And now I have added Boston to the list of cities I need to go back and visit)

Since we are trying to hit as many states as we can we made sure to put Maine on our list.  
I was so excited about going here.    We drove through New Hampshire so we checked that off our list too. 

Maine did not disappoint.  We parked near this beach for a few hours so Brad could do some work and the kids explored and some of them worked on school work.  It was cold and windy.  If it wasn't blowing wind then it wasn't too cold but the second the wind started it was chilly.

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1iZ4l-_S99y8Kr8pqkkjH-FGUONwld_bthttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1o0VLTkqqut1uUxUyPtY-OZIEeolHvcmHhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ds5dSY4XwtR8wpH0YgdvcLfqsdcXFN6Hhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Xp_ykhi1rEv_5zLvIOzkDswIrh3jrKlMhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1dy_6Y8d2kCogXwQ6XbjClGIQI5hfrw2ohttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1qzHDv25xAjbZi1vZT3E-WssX_6Ywaqowhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1SN-HaoUmaIYC3IR-2mWB531iYgCb9Q5Rhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1NYaKEKChcYf4HKTMSgCyoXZuSa0Txgwyhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1eb_YrHYKv4Ng18FcVcz3c4lxKzGiAGRqhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1p8wfB-swBpypMJQYKof1vGQxWp4_RKfe

No comments: