Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Crazy sights

New York definitely opened our kids eyes to new and interesting things.   

I liked this sign so I made the kids take a picture with it. There is a similar one that says LOVE in Philadelphia but we never came across it.  
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1mYrQIwF9WE64tlpoUYMZxGQgB4mdXMHY

These characters were up and down the streets of New York.  It was fun at first but then they beelined their way to our kids so we could take a picture and I was too flustered to say no.  After I snapped a picture they asked for money.   I don't ever carry cash with me so I had nothing to give them and Brad (very wisely) had already walked 2 blocks ahead of us.    But we knew from then on to say no to everything.  


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1GPh5KHCc6blK8rVtsRVH4yNFQ3WzWDJShttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1rv_Ylebe5mrhBVAUeRdLnlepKmYmHz_7https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1eT0-a7OP-vms74hixCZ77mBR-ZGVFxEp


None of us were sure what to think of this Naked Cowboy.  Brad thought it was hilarious and the kids were embarrassed.   We saw him 3 different times and by the 3rd time we were at least kind of used to.  Brad had to take a picture on the downlow so we didn't have to pay him money. 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=196I6O_dkbkHSQSuFhVzmA22maIReqzCohttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1-ftFe1PwWejZp3Ngay7XTrUpRCkq5H-Bhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1TvQIfvvCnm6Az3qoB0jIPVjtru4XSJ2D

No comments: