Thursday, April 8, 2021

It’s so hard....

....to say goodbye

When trying to make plans for our next stops I have to take into account a lot of things including Brad's work schedule.   It also involves some planning otherwise we would end up parking in Walmart parking lots all the time.   It has been one of my biggest stresses.     All to say I planned for us to leave the Glaser’s on Easter afternoon.    It wasn’t ideal but it meant we could continue on our journey and get to a place where Brad could do work the next morning.  

This was probably my worst decision of the trip.   The kids were a mess!   Tears, tears and more tears for quite a while.  I understood why they were upset but had we left when they were rested or their cousins were in school it probably would have been easier. 

30 minutes into our drive Colt & Brody were out cold.  Emotions and lack of sleep aren't the best combination for anyone, especially kids. 

I am happy to report we are doing good now but it certainly wasn't enjoyable for awhile.  

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1fUmJX1pRRKsT_Gip9dWGPTjcwQv5kQXV

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1axY1qAt1Vux1wNpJU9gmEqLBkaiDED49

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1R-ms1ecVN2h0L-ixfcEP27WAyf9yXvGY

No comments: