Friday, April 2, 2021

5 stitches!


We were getting ready for a beach day so I asked the kids to get their sunglasses. Darby listened right away and went to the RV to get them.   Less than a few minutes later she came running back holding her head.   Aunt Jessi saw she was bleeding.    

I left so Jenny could take care of her.   I can’t handle blood and Jenny seemed to be ready to handle it.   Brad came to help soon after.   I happily found some washcloths and I’m happy to help out if I don’t have to look at blood or cuts.  

When she was returning from the RV she ran into the pop out.   She hit her head hard enough to require a trip Urgent Care.  Thankfully Jenny was able to drive Brad and Darby.  

They got her in very quickly (I think child and head injuries move you to the front of the urgent care line).  Brad reports that she was very tough and handled it like a champ.   

She ended up with 5 stitches and there is a small part of her that is proud of this. 
 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=11p0JTrjhBEn0di_SWn3bfZrTAgVct5rchttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1PhJwxGjeycBwYdB74AnCMG8muAiO4tvvhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1K-KVIV9-ryOmucoF716zMqdq4QzHTVms



WARNING: The next picture is a little graphic if you have a really weak stomach.  It was ok for me to look at and I didn't post the pictures that make me squeamish.  



https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1wMHkFJ6ldpbCchQqA0ptV_7Bt3N_f10Jhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1vgZefoDtp_clmL6Z3JNWIY524IsIjnI1

Darby & Brody are injury buddies and we don’t want anyone else to join them.  
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1_iQ7LnARZUNDF6TK7QaKZaNwJdj7yHc0

No comments: