Saturday, May 29, 2021

Wall Drug

If you have ever driven on i90 near South Dakota you have certainly seen the signs for Wall Drug. They are never ending.   We had also heard that this was a must stop mostly because you can stock up on souvenirs.     Even though it was a little bit out of our way I suggested to Brad that we stop there before we went to the Badlands because I didn't want to spend time there on our way to our next destination. 

We stopped by and it was another example of my hell on earth.    After about 20 minutes Brad told me he was burned out and just wanted to leave.  So we left there without buying anything but Brad promised that we would stop by again on our way out of the Badlands.  I think I will stay in the RV.  



https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1k5cplxodUPNc-nRWtpHaaOUrR0lzgi2Ihttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1uJoIs37eIZCXoQ5kx3CyW6Fa06JB6dif

No comments: