The one downside to our knife experience was we were cutting it really close to our ferry time. The last ferry left at 6:00 and we were about a 10 minute walk away from the ferry. I left early with Darby & Bo and we bought some fudge in town. Then we waited at the ferry dock for the rest of them. It was 5:58 when they came sprinting in. Brad said it would have been fun to have a video of their mad dash to the ferry lot. Meanwhile Darby and I were coming up with Plan B. Hers included staying at the Grand Hotel for the night.
We rode the ferry back and walked back to our RV site in St. Ignace.
When I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror I couldn't help but think how suspicious I looked so Brad took a picture.
We spent the night and left the next morning to drive further north.
No comments:
Post a Comment