I have a friend who I played soccer with at Westmont. Sarah was the best defensive player on our team and no one ever wanted to go up against her. Her aggressive play on the field does not match her personality off the field.
Since our soccer playing days Sarah and her husband (Curtis) have created a beautiful and big family and also an organic vegetable farm.
They are located on the outskirts of Springfield, Missouri. We have always had this place as part of our plans but I honestly wasn't sure if it would work out because it was definitely out of the way. Thankfully in our quest for getting as many states as possible it was a nice stop.
Their son (8 years old) did some blacksmithing with my boys.
He definitely knew how to operate everything.
Somehow the kids started giving Colt a tiny plate and a tiny spoon for dinner and for breakfast.
Since Sarah's family has 9 kids we needed to big long tables to feed all of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment