Sunday, May 23, 2021

Arbor Tree Farm

Our next stop was Nebraska City.  I looked up top things to do in this city and stumbled across Arbor Day Farm Tree Adventure.    I believe this is where Arbor Day originated and they have lots of programs to promote trees.  But they also have this great area for a tree adventure.   
 https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1rK79VqHVoTVtO4O-2YF9XYb5zx4CC_EShttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1ayRKVdMzOOhM2NccbPj4bNse4rCxM-4d


There was an area with some fun activities including this spider web, two small ziplines and a teeter totter that we all were able to get on.  
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1YSa-f1MSXN6xtQ7Gh0tHpguIwXDkV7LLhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1CxTrjaaX_KzQyG5tp0dh8bOuXSXUvgYShttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1P1HWvVrlp-iYaBSvl2wccrE2tc5OIuWQ


The best part of the place is this big tree house with lots of different bridges and also a giant jumping area, similar to a trampoline.  We played and had fun in here for quite a while until we were all dripping with sweat and very thirsty.   The best part is that we were all, including Brad, doing this together.  These are the moments I will cherish forever.  
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=12iVT5JEdoPnvXsz5O-idfghAu5i65Powhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1dZ9f_lZfeLjebBlZrr5KBRTi5-Ys0J8x


We tried to do this without touching the side netting. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1r0TYOIJFj9KWTa3EjGiNpYThwSCqWqF8https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=13XxFgX_N_d24VVEiBi-tYGdSUcfLDyaMhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1w7ajqyLMmB18mchEfLve6-Q0Ekwlw3_e

No comments: