After our first two trails we went back to the RV to have some lunch. Brad was done hiking and was anxious about getting some work done. I wanted to do some more exploring since I am in love with this place. I took the kids to check out the door trail. They climbed the rocks and it took us forever to even get to the start of the trail. When we finally did we walked down the short path to see the "other side of the moon". This place was AMAZING! The pictures don't even compare to how cool this area was. The kids could explore in and out of all the rock formations and we even played a few games of hide and seek.
After a little time we went back to tell Brad he had to check out this area.
When he came back with us they played another game of hide and seek. While Brad was hiding he found a snake. At first we thought it might be a rattlesnake but on closer inspection we learned that it wasn't. Phew!
I can't wait to come back here.
No comments:
Post a Comment