Thursday, May 23, 2013

Substitute Colt

I was asked to fill in as a substitute coach for Brody's soccer team. Normally I would jump all over this but since I have 3 other kids to manage I'm always a little hesitant. 

 Brad was at a track meet so I recruited the Welke's to watch Ollie & Darby so I could focus on coaching managing the kids. I also learned that there would be only 3 players available for the game so I asked if Colt could fill in as a substitute.

 He was so thrilled to play. He did a great job. Since I had to coach I only managed to get this picture of him on the field.   His bright yellow shirt didn't match the team green but it worked. 

We ended up winning 6 - 3.  Colt didn't score but made a pass to Brody who then scored.   I'm looking forward to watching more of these games in the years to come.



No comments: