Brody's class had a Mother's Day Tea. They have been practicing their performance for quite sometime. For some reason Brody worked himself up and did not want to participate. (I'm still trying to figure out why my normally outgoing first born child had such trouble with this. But I know I may never know the answer.) It was a struggle to get him to the bus and when I arrived for the event he was in the back of the classroom sitting with a teacher's assistant and crying.
This is his class performing.
Once the performance was over he was back to his normal outgoing self.
These are two of the things he made me.
A bowl.
A picture of me.
A few of the questions he answered about me.
She really likes to go running.
The funniest thing she ever did was wear a blue wig to the Seahawks game.
Favorites: Color: Yellow Sport: Soccer Book: Bible Flower: Tulip Music: Country Movie: Bend it Like Beckham Food: Chocolate TV: Survivor
My mom always makes me laugh when she dances with me.
This Mother's Day I hope you have a great day!
After the Tea I had a date with Brody. I gave him the option of ice cream or doughnuts and he suggested the Lego Store. I told him we could go but we would not be able to buy anything. So we spent some time there just building from the bricks they had on the wall. He seemed happy with that. We also looked at the different Legos and talked about how much money he would need to save to buy one of them.
This is the house he built.
So lucky this little guy calls me Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment