Our sandbox has been covered all winter. It was bolted down so we definitely had to make sure that we wanted it back in use. Since the weather is getting warmer and we have many days of scheduled sunshine we decided to take the cover off. The boys loved it and I loved it even more. They spent hours in there and I laid on the blanket hanging out with Darby.
Of course I also forgot how easily sand is transported into our house even with many attempts to get it off before they come in. I still feel like sand is sticking to my feet. It's worth it!
Passing The Baton
2 years ago
1 comment:
I still remember how much I loved playing in my sandbox when I was a little girl. I had a tin toy barn and little plastic farm animals that I played with in it. Amazing how simple things like tiny grains of sand can fuel the imagination.
Post a Comment