Friday, May 24, 2013

Denny's Pet World

Colt's preschool had another field trip. This time to Denny's Pet World near the Totem Lake Mall.  (I was a little unsure about this place because anything near Totem Lake Mall isn't much of anything)  But this place was perfect for a preschool field trip. 

They checked out all the fish.

And of course wanted to get some. 


The met Tiki, the store bird.

Darby enjoyed it too.

Then they sat down and got a chance to look at and even pet some of the animals. 

Colt petting a Tortoise (this was easy for him since we have one at home) 


Ollie was right in the middle of it, just like he was one of the preschool kids. 


Not so sure about the snake.

Darby likes to walk everywhere and I let her walk down one of the aisles.  I went back to check on the boys so I could get a quick picture.  When I went back to the aisle I couldn't find her.  I was in a temporary panic until I found her under the shelves in the stack of dog food. 


He didn't want to touch the meal worms.  Couldn't blame him. 



It was a fun field trip for everyone!

No comments: