My neighbor invited us to join her and her daughter at Grasslawn Park. Brad and I have played soccer here but have never brought our kids. And lately it seems as if I have heard a lot about this park. I was excited to take the kids but more excited to have another mom with me to help with the kids.
The playground is a boy's heaven and a mom's nightmare place of constant worry. They had these big giant climbing things, kind of like a spider web. Brody & Colt navigated it pretty well but it wasn't too much longer after they made it to the top that I saw Ollie up at the top. Oh my! He was fine and made it down this slide too. I went down after him (which is why there is no picture of Ollie)
The boys got a lot of American Ninja warrior practice in.
There was a 2nd playground at the same park. We wandered down there and went on the Merry-Go-Round and the swing.
They also have a little splash area. I didn't bring a change of clothes but it was warm enough outside that I didn't mind.
Brody is at the top and Colt is in the middle.
I'm watching and getting dizzy.
No comments:
Post a Comment