Aside from the gifts from preschool I got a few other gems for Mother's Day. At Sunday school the kids made these prints of their hands and a foot.
"Mommy, I am glad God made you my mommy. From the bottom of my heart to the tips of my toes, I love you! Happy Mother's Day 2013."
Darby made one for me too.
Without any prompting from Brad or anyone else, Brody wrapped up this special gift for me.
It was a rock that he covered in chalk. Then he wrote "mom" in it. (this really makes me want to cry. What a sweetheart!)
My mother's day was a good balance of things. I went for a nice long walk in the morning. We went to church. I had some down time to finish a book I was reading. We spent dinner with our good friends, the Welkes.
I am so thankful to be a mother to these precious kids.
Lori took these pictures with her camera. (They are way more clear than mine)


No comments:
Post a Comment