Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentine's Day

We did celebrate Valentine's at our house, but I did a poor job of documenting it.  When the boys got up in the morning I reminded them to wear red for Valentine's Day.  (I picked out Ollie's red shirt).  Colt wanted to wear green and dressed himself so that is what he wore.  Gotta love it! 

Brody had a party at preschool and we did a few Valentine's activities with Sweethearts.  We also got some great Valentine's gifts from Grammy & Fafa.  All the boys received John Deere cars and they couldn't be more excited.  Brad and I got a Starbucks card which of course we love. 

These gifts in the pictures are from us to the boys. (They are just matchbox cars, but they were excited to open up another gift). 



Brad and I were also fortunate enough to get a babysitter for the night so we went out to dinner and walked around the mall.  It was another fun time spent with my Valentine.


No comments: