We almost always say prayers with the boys before they go to bed. For the most part it has been me or Brad, but we try to ask the boys if they want to pray. They usually say no. But now that Ollie's vocabulary is getting more complex he said he wanted to pray a few weeks ago.
The first time he prayed was just about the cutest thing. I had to keep myself from smiling/laughing but we made it through the first prayer. Now, every night he is so excited and happy to pray. Our new problem is now Brody & Colt also like to pray.
I was able to get this video but it cut off before we finished praying. We usually end it praying for Grammy & Fafa (I think he says half of it in here) and then praying for the baby in Mommy's tummy and praying for a great night of sleep. And of course an Amen.
*Ignore the mommy voice
Now he has advanced his praying by putting his face in his hands and closing his eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment