On my birthday I was pleasantly surprised to get a phone call from my brother, wishing me a happy birthday. (He -- and my dad -- have it a little easier when it comes to my birthday since it is also my moms. They would be in double trouble if they forgot both). I was even more surprised when Jason suggested coming over to our house to cook us dinner. He also invited my good friend Ganesa and her fiance' Dave. The biggest surprise came when my brother actually remembered to come over to our house.
He is a great cook (not so good at cleaning up his mess..but I'll take it) and made us manicotti. After we ate dinner the boys had a blast playing with Uncle Jason. He is the big bearded man on the left in these pictures. He may be the scariest looking mountin man but he is a big sweetheart. I'm so glad they were all able to join us and I hope they do it again soon (especially if it involves cooking dinner...I won't mind cleaning up).
The Silly Face Picture
(aren't Dave & Ganesa great sports?)
No comments:
Post a Comment