Thursday, February 23, 2012

Karate Birthday Party

Brody and I snuck away from Andrew's birthday party to attend another party. This party was for Owen, one of our friends from our PEPS group (we have known him since Brody was 6 weeks old).   The party was at Karate West.  When we first arrived Brody did not want any part in the activities.  He was super clingy to me.  I asked him if we should leave and he said no.  He finally warmed up and was back to his usual self when he ran across the floor and knocked over a few mats.

The next game involved wearing these foam helmets and using the foam noodles to hit the adults.   He loved it! 




He also did this obstacle course.







I love this video of Brody going through the obstacle course. You will notice him doing his dance/karate moves while completing it. What a funny kid!


No comments: