Friday, February 10, 2012

Jeannine's Wedding

We went to a wedding for our friend Jeannine.  We were going back and forth about the idea of bringing the boys.  We were encouraged to bring them as many of our friends there were also bringing their kids.  We knew it would be easier to have an adult conversation without them.  Since we never really made a decision we didn't secure a babysitter (or family) to watch the boys and brought them.  It was a very kid friendly atmosphere and the boys did a great job.  It was a little hectic with meals, potty breaks etc. but it was well worth it when the boys put on a show for the dancing. 

Ollie found this girl that he loved to hold hands with.  They would just stand there holding hands for 2 or 3 minutes. 




I didn't get great pictures but I did get this video of the boys.  Brody was anxious to hear Ice, Ice Baby and asked the DJ a few times if he could play it.  When the song was finally up the DJ turned on the spotlight for Brody to dance in.  We aren't sure where he gets his moves but it is so fun to watch.  (it's also fun to watch Colt's dancing in the background).  I just wish I would have had a better video of it all.



We can't wait for the next wedding, or dance party!

No comments: