When I was pregnant with Ollie I posted a picture of me in my favorite outfit at 34 weeks. I'm wearing almost the same outfit (different yoga pants) and here I am at a few days over 34 weeks.
I have already been the recipient of common questions and comments.
Are you sure you aren't having twins? Are you sure you have the due date right? You are ready to pop, any day now right?
I am not having twins. I still have a month to go. I'm just very pregnant. And to give me a little slack this is my 4th pregnancy in 6 years. So here I am, belly and all. Although it gets me down a little to be so pregnant I am SO excited to welcome this baby into our family. And I'm praying he/she stays in there until we are scheduled to go in.
Passing The Baton
2 years ago



2 comments:
I think you look simply lovely! (You still have that bright smile that I remember!)
You look fantastic! Why, oh, why do people feel the need to comment on the SIZE of a baby bump?! You're growing a healthy baby in that belly, and that's all that matters :)
Can't wait to hear news and meet him or her!
Post a Comment