I do not like Green Eggs & Ham.
I don't usually do things like this, not that I don't want to, but mostly because I'm not that organized or on top of it to plan anything. But I knew Dr. Seuss' Birthday celebration was March 2nd and I had some ham in the refrigerator. All I needed was more eggs and that was easy to get with a trip I already needed to the grocery store. So, we had a special Green Eggs & Ham for breakfast. The boys thought it was fun. We had a few coloring pages and I read a few Dr. Seuss books to them.
I tried food coloring in the ham but you can't really see it.
A collection of our Dr. Seuss books. We are missing a few but we love the ones we have. (The one o top is not written by Dr. Seuss but it does use the character The Cat in the Hat).
We didn't do many Dr. Seuss activities in the day, but even at night Brody mentioned this was Dr. Seuss day. Some of my "teaching" was working.







No comments:
Post a Comment