Brad's job has allowed him to work from home for the past few months. While it has been an adjustment for all of us we have found ourselves in a good groove of managing everything. One of the biggest adjustments for Brad is getting his Starbucks coffee. He now makes them at home but he gets his morning coffee and his 2:00 coffee.
Ollie is his biggest helper. I think Brad used to see this as a problem but he now embraces the help Ollie gives him. It really is so cute to watch.
One of our favorite things is to hear Ollie say "daddy's offee" We tried to capture it on video. So, as a warning these videos are a little boring but you can kind of hear him say "offee" in a few of them.
It's these little things, the way they say "coffee" that I treasure and know I will miss as they get older.



No comments:
Post a Comment