Friday, July 16, 2010

SV - Part 3 - Pool Time

The day after the 4th we went to visit Uncle Denny  (the boys LOVE Uncle Denny). We spent the entire day at a pool near his house. (This is a great pool...it's actually like a really big wading pool)

Uncle Denny is soaking his feet on the left side of the picture.  Brad is standing in the water and Brody is splashing in the water. 
Brad playing with Brody & Colt.  (I spent a long time playing in the pool earlier in the day.  I could have been in there all day but I was needed by Ollie)
Brody & Colt warming up.  It was pretty warm there but it would get really cold when the wind would blow.   

Brad's cousin and her family came to the pool.  The boys love the girls and they loved holding Ollie.  This is Mesa holding Ollie.


Meggie holding Ollie. 

After dinner by the pool we had dinner.  The kids ordered cookie ice cream bars.  I thought they were going to be similar to the ones you get at the grocery store, but these cookie ice cream bars were SO delicious.

Meggie & Colt eating their dessert.

Mesa & Brody eating their dessert.

More pool time...

A few short videos from the pool.






No comments: