One of my friends recently posted pictures of her kids sleeping and it reminded me to take pictures of my boys sleeping....because it really is one of the most precious sights. (Thanks for the reminder Kari!)
Brody always has to sleep with his Mr. Lamby and his sleeping bag (although he never sleeps in it).
Colt's latest request is sleeping with a pillow. He saw that Brody had one in his bed so he wants one to. (I need to find him one that is better suited for him)
Ollie has a silky rabbit that he already has fallen in love with. We received it as a gift from my MOPS friends. I think I'm going to have to buy another one as a back up.
And aren't these frog pajamas so cute. (Thanks Dana!)



1 comment:
LOVE the pillow Colt is sleeping with!! you will look back on that and love it, while laughing! (Justin has Colt's "rocket" pajamas)
Post a Comment