I love having kids because it quickly reminds me of the great things about being a kid, like rolling down a hill. Remember when you would roll and roll and roll...and then you tried to stand up but couldn't because you were so dizzy? Now that I'm older (and bigger) the thought of rolling down a hill makes me a little nauseous. But I love watching my boys experience these "kid" adventures.
The other day I (quickly) showed Brody how to roll down our (very small) hill and he thought it was the greatest thing. (I'm sure he has seen other kids do this but I think this is the first time he has actually tried it).
It's hard to tell he is rolling in these pictures....but he is trying to.
1 comment:
I got dizzy just watching him roll. Kait loves swings right now and I can't even stand the thought of them! I'm old.
Post a Comment