Saturday, July 3, 2010

Lollipop

The boy's each received a goody bag from Bella's birthday party. To my pleasant surprise they each got a lollipop. Oh, how I love big, sticky, blue, sticky lollipops (yes that is sarcasm). I tried to hide them. I really did. I ran back into the house and tucked them away. But as soon as we were leaving the party another neighbor boy asked his mom when he could have his lollipop. This triggered Brody's memory and of course he wanted his. I just couldn't be a mean mom so I let him lick his lollipop for a few minutes.

Since it was time for bed we had to get all the sugar bugs off his teeth. What a job when the lollipop is blue. :)

Brody's memory did not fail him. The next morning he woke up and the first thing he said was "mom, can I have a few licks of my lollipop?" I had to explain to him that he had to eat breakfast first. So after breakfast Colt and Brody had a few more licks. They had another few licks in the afternoon and haven't asked for their lollipop the last few days. Hopefully they will not remember it for awhile.

I guess it does make for some cute pictures.

No comments: