Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas Dresses

We had quite a few Christmas dresses given or loaned to us. I tried my best to put her in every one of them. Brad suggested we take a picture of her in all of them. So here you go, starting with my favorite picture. 

These first two dresses are on loan from my friend Shelley (who is more of a friend of a friend).  
She has happily given us a lot of girl clothes. 



This is her Christmas outfit from Grammy.  I just love the leggings! 

This dress is on loan from my friend Deanna.  She looks so pretty in it but it was hard for her to crawl around, so she didn't wear it that long.

Another dress from Deanna.  This one she wore the most, mostly because it wasn't too fancy but it was still very Christmasy.  



I admit it, it was so fun to dress her up!

1 comment:

kari bell said...

love all the dresses!