I was so excited for our Andresen Family Christmas Party. It is always so fun to see everyone and its very laid back and low key. Plus, there is singing, white elephant gift exchange and lots of catching up to do. This year was especially exciting because we added three new members to the crew: Jaxon, Darby & Elijah.
Sadly, we got sick. (when I say "we" I mean my parents, my sisters and half of my kids ... Darby & Ollie) We really did try to rally and wanted to pretend we weren't really that sick. But we knew it was the best decision to not try and go.
Instead we had a sick little guy who laid on the couch all day. Then the next day I laid on the couch all day. Hopefully all of this sickness will be behind us soon. (It's still lingering)
I realize there is always next year, but I was bummed! (and I still am, but I need to remind myself that is one of the many parts of being a parent)
No comments:
Post a Comment