I wish I had a way to make Darby stop growing. It's hard to believe she is already 9 months and I know her first birthday will be here way too quickly.
I'm not a pink girl and not a hair person but I have to admit Darby is adorable in pink. I put this bow in hair and it is so cute. (it fell out very quickly so I may just have to do a little research on the best bows for little girls)
Her hair is getting long and we aren't quite sure what we are supposed to do with it. Thankfully my sisters will be sure to share their opinions.
She continues to be a happy little girl.
Her 9 month check up went well. Her head has healed completely.
Stats.
Weight: 13 lbs. 11 1/4 oz. (< 3%)
Height: 27 in. (25 %)
Head: 17 3/4 in. (80%)
Still a little peanut!
Still a little peanut!
I think she is looking more and more like Brad.
No comments:
Post a Comment