Tuesday, September 25, 2012

September Camping

Brad and I have been talking about going on one more camping trip before the weather really starts to turn.  I didn't think it would really happen but it did.  This last weekend we went up to Denny Creek (it's only a 30 minute drive from our house).    One of Brad's friends and his family joined us on Friday and then the Welkes came up on Saturday.  It was a great relaxing weekend and I know the boys had a ton of fun.  

One of the reasons I like camping is Brad enjoys cooking up breakfast and dinner.   It takes the pressure off me to do it.   


The Kronstad's brought a bunch of super soakers, but it was too cold to use them with water.

The kids 
Ollie, Finn, Colt, Ryker, Brody, Jens & Annika
(missing Darby & Aksel)




Ollie found lots of sticks.

And they did lots of log walking.

And of course some silly trees...or in this case....
A silly Forest



We also had a monster forest!






Saturday ended up being much colder than I thought it would be.  I spent most of the time by the fire so I was very happy that the boys were easily entertained.   They didn't need me very often. 


No comments: