Monday, September 17, 2012

Friday Night Soccer

Brody started playing recreational soccer on Friday nights. Brad was out of town so I enlisted the help of my neighbor to watch Colt & Ollie while I took Brody & Darby to the first day. (I'm so thankful I did, what a zoo!)  Brody was actually very cranky during the day (first full week of school) so I was worried that he wouldn't be up for playing.  I was wrong, it was quite the opposite.  

Afterwards he told me that he was a little nervous at first because he wasn't sure what his coach was going to look like and what his team was going to be.  It makes me almost cry thinking that my little guy is having these true feelings now.  But once he started playing he had an absolute blast.  It was quite comical watching these 4 and 5 year olds trying to figure out the game of soccer.   But the bottom line is Brody had so much fun and is bummed that he has to wait one whole week until his next soccer game. 

He dressed himself with the buff in his hair.  But we did borrow the pink soccer socks from my neighbor. 


Waiting for a soccer lesson.  (notice Darby in the background)


On the sideline

Post Game Cheer


I took a video but it didn't turn out so I will have to get one next week. 

No comments: