Colt is going to preschool this year at the same preschool Brody went to last year, Joyful Heart. I'm excited to see the growth Colt will have over the year. I think it is great for him to finally have something that is just for him.
They had a preschool picnic and encouraged us to leave siblings at home. I was able to get a friend to watch Darby & Ollie (Brody was in school) and spent the morning with him. He stuck to me for most of the time so I was pleasantly surprised when he sat down for their circle time.
(I was close by)
I was even more surprised when Colt walked up to the front of the classroom and showed everyone his "wild animal". He quietly told his teacher the name of his dog, Bolt.
It had rained the day before so the grass was too wet to have an outdoor picnic.
(I think Colt has food in his mouth for these pictures)
No comments:
Post a Comment