Monday, June 4, 2012

Organizer

Brad went hiking early Saturday morning.  He was hoping to make it back in time to go to the Home Depot workshop.  I have learned that hikes always take just a little bit longer than you think, so I planned on taking the kids, yes all four of them, to the Home Depot workshop by myself.  We didn't want to miss out.

Brad was hiking with Dan so I invited Dan's wife, Jen and their 3 kids to join us at Home Depot.  They did and it was nice to have someone else there to keep an eye out for any wandering kids I might have. 

I did manage to take a few pictures but did not get any of Ollie or Darby, but trust me they were there.

By the way the boys made an organizer.  I'm not quite sure what they are going to organize in those small spaces but I know they will get used somehow.








Brody insisted on doing everything by himself, including the glue. He loves this stuff.


No comments: