Sunday, June 17, 2012

Independent Drinker

I had happy hour with some of my friends so I left Brad with the 4 kids which meant Darby had a bottle. Thankfully she does take a bottle but it still is a little tricky for her. Apparently it took her 45 minutes to drink it and during this time Brad was needed by one of the boys (imagine that). Brad set her up so she could finish off the bottle (and he managed to take a picture too).


2 comments:

kari bell said...

Can you start using that one bottle with a "straw" attachment? I never was able to get it to work with Haley.

Janelle said...

Haven't tried it yet...but was thinking I should. I wanted to get her used to a bottle first and she has been a little finicky with it but I think she is getting the hang of it.