Last weekend we went up to the mountain to take Brody skiing. Our friends, Karl, Lori, Annika & Ryker joined us for the afternoon. At first Brody didn't want to ski. After one trip down the mountain he was unstoppable. He kept saying "Dad, get out of my way." or "I want to go faster."
We borrowed these pink boots and skis from our friends.
Karl & Annika Brad & Brody (It was actually pretty warm there).
Post Skiing break
Ollie all bundled up. (I did not have shoes for Ollie and still plopped him on the snow. He wanted to crawl around but it was too cold for his little hands.)
Colt really wanted to ski. We are hoping we can take him up soon. We just need to find boots and skis small enough for him.
A few videos of Brody skiing. I didn't do a very good job with these videos. I was holding Ollie while trying to hold the camera still and didn't zoom in until the end of the 2nd video. I also missed some really good video footage of Brody. Hopefully I will get some more next time.






No comments:
Post a Comment