Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Green Please

I was excited that I remembered it was St. Patrick's Day.  I didn't put much effort into Leprechaun traps or making a huge deal out of it because I didn't think Brody (and the other boys) would really get it.  I did make green pancakes and dressed everyone up in green and I was very surprised by how excited they were.  Colt even kept pointing out green stuff (in his Coltese).  

My attempt at pancakes.  


Brad, Brody & Colt in their green.  Ollie is in the background still in his pajamas.  

 But here is the cute little munchkin in his green.  (My sister was giving me a hard time because my boys looked "dorky" in their mismatched green.  I didn't care because I loved it.   What's the saying?  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree). 

I forgot to get a picture of me but I was wearing green!  

No comments: