Wednesday, March 23, 2011

More skiing

We took the boys up skiing again.  This time I was able to send Ollie with my sister so she could take him to my parents house for the day.  (I'm so thankful for my family!) 

It took a lot longer getting up to the mountain than I had anticipated because we had to pick up some borrowed gear for the boys.   We finally did make it and had a great time.  Although we know that the boys are pretty tired after an hour.  

Getting ready to ski.  (I'm not sure what Colt is doing here, but he did not want his picture taken)


 One of Brody's favorite things was to sit down on his skis.  (Ouch!)


Brody had no trouble getting on the magic carpet by himself.  Once Colt saw this he insisted on going by himself too.  He was so cute! 

Brad took Brody up the chair lift twice.  And of course Colt wanted to go too so Brad took Colt up once.  (I did not bring my skis so I just walked around in my boots and helped the boys near the magic carpet area). 


It has been so fun watching Brody learn so quickly.  He can snow plow and is starting to turn fairly well.   He is going to be much better skier than me in no time. 


Colt hasn't quite mastered the snow plow or turning but he has a ton of fun just standing on his skis and bombing it down the hill.   (I was walking backwards in this video, while trying to take a video so its not that great) 



No comments: