Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Valentine

I have never been a big fan of Valentine's Day.  However when I saw that Valentine's Day was on a Monday I knew that one of our (superstar) babysitters might be available.  I arranged for her to come over a month before V-day. 

Brad planned a fun Valentine's Date.  We started by going to Lucky Strike Bowling Alley.  We ate dinner at the bowling alley.

After bowling we went to Starbucks and enjoyed a warm beverage.  We then went to see a movie. It was a great date because it never felt rushed and we were able to just hang out with each other. 

I love my Valentine!

A few pictures from bowling.

Brad was really determined to work on his curve ball (not his straight ball).  He even asked the guy that was working there for some pointers.  And the guy was so excited to share his tips with us and even tried to get us to sign up for a bowling league. 

Since Brad was practicing his curve ball I ended up beating him in all 3 games we played.  (I rarely beat him in any competition we have.  He is way too competitive to let me)


No comments: