I know a lot of people don't like getting older, but so far its been great for me. I especially love being able to celebrate my birthday with my family. Brad was able to take the day off of work to help celebrate. What a wonderful husband!
I was looking forward to running with my friend, Andrea, in the morning but she had to cancel at the last minute. So I went for a run by myself. It wasn't nearly as enjoyable as running with her but I still felt great about going.
After my run we went to Starbucks for a special birthday treat and beverage. It was the same Starbucks as the one we went to with my friend so the boys were able to read books while we were there. In fact Brody walked right up to a lady and practically sat in her lap while she was reading a book to her granddaughter. She was so sweet and went right along with it.
After our Starbucks we went bowling. This is the first time we have gone bowling as a family and it has been a very long time since Brad and I have gone.
We had to use this ramp to help the boys get the ball down the lane. One time Brody didn't want to use it so he started walking down the lane. He took a few steps and fell on his back end. He cried but I think he was more embarrassed by it then he was hurt. He definitely learned that he can't go past the line.
Had to get a picture of our bowling shoes.
Had to get a picture of our bowling shoes.
As per usual, Ollie was as happy as could be.
Family Picture - The nice lady who took it for us didn't get a very close picture of us...oh well.
After bowling we spent a little bit of time in the game room. They had lots of quarter games but they were really a little too old for the boys.












1 comment:
could you just send the boys with Mom and Jessi next week? Thanks a bunch!
Post a Comment