Monday, February 14, 2011

11 months

It's been a busy week but I managed to snap a few pictures of Ollie on his 11 month birthday. 

You have to love the drool all over the shirt. 


He needs a hair cut soon.

It was hard to get him to sit still so I tried taking a few videos of him in action.  I was also trying to get him to say some of his words.  He can say "momma, daddy, cracker, doggy" and maybe a few others that are still a little unclear. 



I love the little sounds he is making in this video. 

1 comment:

JennyG said...

I can't handle these videos. I totally take back what I said earlier today--- you know that whole thing about being okay with how many kids God gives me.

I need a little Ollie. Its probably a good thing you know where I live.