My mom and I share a birthday. Isn't that the greatest? (It wasn't as fun when I was younger, but now I LOVE IT!) Brad was joking that my mom and sisters' (and my) dream birthday would be going to all the restaurants (and places) that offered something free on your birthday....just so we could say that we got it all for free. And I think he is right.
So we printed up our free Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream on your birthday and went to Southcenter Mall to redeem it. It was a little hectic in the mall but it was fun to enjoy a little birthday ice cream.
Brad and his ice cream.
Gunner (I think he was the messiest)
Ollie munching on just the cone. It was perfect because he was definitely tired but this kept him happy for a little while.
Me & Jessi
Cameo (my cousin), Jessi & Me
The Birthday Girls
After ice cream, we had to run into the store to exchange my new rainboots for a different size. (Thanks Mom!) Then we headed back home so the boys could get a little nap in.
For dinner, Brad was able to pick up some Thai food for me. It doesn't look that tasty in the picture but it was Swimming Rama with Peanut Sauce, one of my favorites. (and I now realize that I did not get out the You Are Special plate to use on my birthday....argh!)
Brad also bought me roses for my birthday (and since my birthday is so close to Valentine's Day we counted them as my Valentine's Roses too).
We ended my birthday by watching a Chick Flick. We don't get to do that often but both enjoyed watching The Proposal. It was a great birthday!








No comments:
Post a Comment